HRX is socially responsible company. We take responsibility for our employees, care for the environment and actively participate in different charity projects.
HRX provides to its employees:
- Safe and comfortable working conditions (work safety instructing is carried out regularly for all employees);
- Social guarantees;
- Career opportunities;
- Qualification upgrade possibilities;
- Regular health checkings;
- Accident ensurance for all employees and travel ensurance for the drivers;
- Loyalty bonuses for worked years;
- Regular events, like annual sport games in summer or Christmas parties;
- Modern working tools and individual safety equipment.
We have implemented and work according to ISO 14001 standard.
In all our activities we always keep in mind invironmental issues:
- Purchase vehicles which produce the lowest emissions, use working tools, which correspond to EU environmental standards;
- Regularly control vehicle technical condition;
- Sort garbage;
- Cooperate with organization „Zalais Punkts”;
- Re-use the office paper and print on the reverse side, when printing documents for internal use.
HRX Ltd is supporting different charity projects both financially or by carrying charity goods free of charge.
Every year together with our long term cooperation partner „Madonas Poligrafists” Ltd we participate in Christmas charity project bringing from Finland winter footwear for children in Latvian orphan houses.